History


1971 – In Castelfidardo born from his namesake founder, the Cantarini Bruno. The company operates as an local metalworking factory and others in the project and manufacture of special machines and equipment on customer’s specific requirements

1999 – After 30 years of growth, investment and success in the market, the company expanded and built the new factory is becoming the new Cantarini Meccaniche Srl

2003 – Expansion of the machine park NC with the inclusion of a large milling machine for special working

2004 – The company is certified UNI EN ISO9001

2007 – The company grows and decides to invest in a “carpentry department” and it is necessary to open the new subsite of staffolo at the same time, the company also invests in a management information software system

2010 – The continued success in the marketplace pushes the company to further expand the site of Staffolo

2011 – The company invests and further enhances the management software system integrated computer

2013 – Excellent Enterprise 2012 Marche Region. Directly to the first year of participation in the selection race and evaluation, Cantarini Meccaniche Srl was immediately winner and conferred by the regional CNA award “Excellent Enterprise 2012”.

2014 – The company continues to invest in their processes and obtained the UNI EN ISO3834-2 before and immediately after the “FPC factory production control in class 2 + with the relevant certification EN ISO 1090-1, which makes it of fact a certified manufacturer, CE marked for welded components destined for metal structural work structural civil, industrial and infrastructure

Today – ….. The Cantarini Meccaniche always sensitive to the needs of the market and customers, continues to monitor, refine and improve their organizational and production processes, remaining with affirmation as a reference point for the entire engineering sector ..